Your Walk, What Would Be Fun for You:
- You name it, I walk it.
- Walk in Nature: GreyStone Manor Gardens, La Brea Tar Pits & Hancock Park, Runyon Canyon Park, Griffith Park Trails, Amir’s Garden, Ferndell Trail, Wilacre Park, Mountains Recreation & Conservation Authority, Rancho Park,
- Window Shop LA Walk: Melrose Blvd, Rodeo Drive, Beverly Grove, Larchmont Village,
- Over the Top Tourist Spots Walk: Hollywood Boulevard ‘the Stars,’ BeverlyHills Garden Walk, Hollywood Sign Hike
- Hollywood Stars Darker Side, Creeps: Museum of Death, you go in alone, I will walk with you when, I hope you come out; Hollywood Cemetery Walk (actually very pretty)
- Your Community Service Work Walk: You Walked Me
- Late Night, when the Time is Just Right Walk:
About Your People Walker
(THANK YOU for Walking me)!!
- I have multiple colored sneaks, so you can ask me to wear almost any color you want.
- I will even wear heels and a dress, if you want to walk me around the Rodeo Drive area or the Beverly Grove Shopping Center.
- I know Spanglish (My own form of Gutter Spanish), because I lived and worked as a Peace Corps Agent teaching Bee Keeping in Paraguay, South America for 2 1/2 years & traveled almost all over South America
- I gave walking tours around the Sydney Harbor and Opera House, gorgeous coastal walks! I can speak some Aussie, I lived and worked in Australia for approximately 2 1/2 years as an Energy Analyst, Corporate and Startup work.
- Currently, working on 3rd Generation Renewables and passive income projects.
- I babysit a turtle, Mr. Puppy.